Want to take a quick preview of the new Mega Knight card before it launches in Clash Royale? Check out the information below.
Whilst we don’t know everything about the Mega Knight yet, we still have enough information to provide you with a detailed preview of the card.
Check out the details of the Mega Knight below:
- The Mega Knight is a brand new legendary card. It will be as rare as the other 12 legendary cards in Clash Royale.
- The Mega Knight costs 7 elixir to place, making it one of the most expensive legendary cards.
- There will be a Mega Knight draft challenge when the Mega Knight is launched. Make sure to play the Mega Knight draft challenge to test it out!
- The in-game description for the Mega Knight is “He lands with the force of 1,000 mustaches, then jumps from one foe to the next dealing huge area damage. Stand aside!”
- The Mega Knight will deal damage around him when he spawns. The only other card to offer this ability is the Electro Wizard.
- The Mega Knight is a ground melee troop with high health points and a medium damage output.
- The Mega Knight deals area of effect damage. When the Mega Knight is within 5 tiles of an enemy, the Mega Knight will jump to that enemy. Every time the Mega Knight lands next to an enemy, the Mega Knight will deal more damage. The damage it does when landing is the same damage it does when spawning.
- The damage the Mega Knight can do when landing or spawning depends on it’s level. At level 1, the Mega Knight does 480 spawn and land damage. This is far more damage than the Electro Wizard, which does 159 damage on spawn.
What are your thoughts on the Mega Knight? We think it has the potential to be one of the best legendary cards in Clash Royale.