Did you wonder where that fourth skeleton went from the Skeletons card? He may have gone back to Skeleton HQ to call in reinforcements, because the latest card in Clash Royale is the Skeleton Barrel!
Learn about the Skeleton Barrel and how it works below.
- The Skeleton Barrel will fly across the map just like the balloon, but it can’t attack buildings whilst it is flying. Once the Skeleton Barrel is destroyed, it will drop Skeletons onto the ground.
- The Skeletons it drops will be the same level of the Skeleton Barrel card.
- The Skeleton Barrel will also automatically be destroyed if it hits a tower – this is similar to the Battle Ram. Once it’s destroyed, it will then drop Skeletons.
- When it drops gets destroyed, it will drop a total of 8 Skeletons.
- The Skeleton Barrel will have a balloon color that matches the team you or the enemy is playing on, so either red or blue.
- The Skeleton Barrel is a common card, so you should be able to get your hands on it fairly easily once it launches.
- Just like other cards in the upcoming release, the Skeleton Barrel will have it’s own draft challenge event. We’ll let you know more about this as soon as the event goes live.
- The Skeleton Barrel costs 3 Elixir to deploy. Considering that the Skeleton Army costs 3 Elixir and drops 14 Skeletons, it’ll be interesting to see how the Skeleton Barrel fits into the current meta.
- The one advantage with the Skeleton Barrel is that you can quickly transport the Skeletons to anywhere on the map, something that the Skeleton Army cannot do.
What are your thoughts on the new Skeleton Barrel card? Do you think this could be a good addition to Clash Royale, or does it need some adjusting first?