Looking for the ultimate Valkyrie tips? You’ve come to the right place. The Valkyrie is swinging by this post to give us the tips that every Valkyrie player should pick up and learn.
Whether you’re a fan of Valkyrie and want to include her in your deck more, or simply want to understand how she works a little better, read through the tips we’ve listed below.
- First things first, the Valkyrie is one of the best troop cards for dealing with swarms – her area of effect swing attack will take down swarms of goblins and skeletons in no time.
- Despite her area of effect attack, Valkyrie is still good at going up against other solo cards, including the Musketeer, the Witch, and the Wizard. Just make sure to place the Valkyrie as close to these cards as possible.
- The Valkyrie’s biggest counters are high health, high hit point solo cards – this includes the Knight, the PEKKA, the Mini PEKKA, and the Mega Minion
- The Mini PEKKA may be a solid counter to the Valkyrie, but they also synergise perfectly together. A Valkyrie-Mini PEKKA combo can deal with a wide range of troops.
- Alternatively, the Valkyrie-Prince combo works effectively.
- Make sure to keep an eye out for ranged troops as well. The Valkyrie isn’t particularly fast, so even something as small as a Spear Goblins card could do considerable damage to Valkyrie if it’s placed far enough away from her.
- One of the most popular offensive pushes includes the Valkyrie. It’s known as the trifecta and includes the Hog Rider on the front lines with the Valkyrie and the Musketeer as support.
What are your thoughts on Valkyrie? She certainly doesn’t get as much attention as she used to, but she’s still a formiddable card, especially when you use the tips we’ve outlined above.