Falling victim to the Hog Rider? Need some tips for when you face up against it? In this guide, we provide some of the best tips available for helping you to learn how to counter the Hog Rider in Clash Royale.
Follow the tips we’ve listed below and you’ll never have to worry about the Hog Rider again.
- The Hog Rider is often paired with another high-health card, such as the Giant. A good counter to this would be to send down swarm cards like Skeleton Army or Minion Horde.
- If you’re having difficulty with the Hog Rider and Balloon combo, use the Minion Horde – the Balloon and the Hog Rider cannot target flying units.
- The Hog Rider, Valkyrie, and Musketeer trifecta is used very commonly – the following cards can be used as good counters: Lightning + minion horde, or P.E.K.K.A.
- The Hog Rider will only target buildings, so you could place down a building card if you’re desperate to keep your Princess towers alive. Choosing this option will most likely end with a negative trade, however. The Hog Rider can tear through buildings very quickly.
- The Hog Rider is fast, but it can often have trouble navigating past large troops like the Giant. Once again, the P.E.K.K.A is an excellent counter for keeping the Hog Rider away from your Princess or King towers.
- A Tornado can be useful for pushing the Hog Rider away from your towers. It’s especially useful for pushing the Hog Rider away from your King tower. Using the Tornado will also push the Hog Rider into the damage range of the King tower.
- The Hog Rider is one of the fastest units in the game – reacting quickly is important for dealing with the Hog Rider.
What did you think of these tips? Please leave your feedback in the comment’s section.